Efamatic Machine Tools (Pty) Ltd Privacy Notice
Your privacy is critically important to us we are committed to handling your personal information with the utmost respect and care. By closely following the guidelines and standards of the POPI Act we not only comply with the law but also ensure that your data is secure and safe.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our administrative office.
It is Efamatic Machine Tool’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
We reserve the right to update or modify this Privacy Notice.
Who we are:
Our fully equipped engineering, electrical and assembly workshops are uniquely suited for manufacturing of our products. Whether it be milling, turning, grinding, panel wiring, welding or assembly, our experienced team will be able to handle the task at hand.
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information, including but not limited to:
- Client names;
- Email details;
- VAT numbers;
- VAT registration;
- Company registration numbers;
- Banking details;
How we get the personal information and what we use it for:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Contractual obligations;
- Payment collection purposes;
- Manufacturing purposes
We may share this information with:
- Banking Institutions;
- SARS- verification purposes;
- Sub- contractors;
When will we process your personal information:
In terms of Section 11 of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), the justification ground which we base our processing on consist out of the following:
- The data subject or a competent person where the data subject is a child consents to the processing. Kindly note that you have the right to withdraw your consent;
- The processing is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- The processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business;
- The processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business;
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the business or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored: on our system and at our premises.
We keep your information according to our data retention policy. We will then dispose your information according to our data destruction policy.
Your data protection rights:
- You are entitled to access your personal data by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org We may charge you a fee for this service.
- You may also request us to correct or supplement any of your personal data which we will undertake as soon as practicable.
- Request the destruction of your personal data. We will consider your request in light of any other laws or regulations prohibiting us from destroying your personal data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Name: Efamatic Machine Tools (Pty) Ltd
Address: 24/26 Lower Germiston
Phone Number: 011 626 2720
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you believe that Efamatic Machine Tools (Pty) Ltd has utilised your personal information contrary to Applicable Laws, you undertake to first attempt to resolve any concerns with Efamatic Machine Tools (Pty) Ltd If you are not satisfied with such process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator, using the contact details listed below.
The Information Regulator (South Africa)
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street,
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001
P.O Box 31533
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
POPIA Complaints email: POPIAcomplaints.IR@justice.gov.za
PAIA Complaints email: PAIAcomplaints.IR@justice.gov.za